RMSDF Policy and Rules
- All unexpected closures will be posted on the Band App or the RMSDF App . Join the Groups Here: https://rmsdf.com/band-app/
- We are closed most national holidays. Please check Band or RMSDFApp or the info board. We have figured in three weeks of closures per year into our monthly membership fees.
- Snow Closures –Are Posted om the Apps
- REMOVE YOUR STREET SHOES WHEN ENTERING THE KRAV MAGA FLOOR. No Street shoes are allowed on the training mats. If you’re wearing your shoes in from the parking lot you will now be required to go barefoot. Please help keep the mats clean, no one likes training in dirt and whatever else is tracked in from the street. You Must NOT WEAR your training shoes outside!! Please change into your training shoes once you arrive at the training center.
- Hand Wraps or RMSDF MMA gloves are required during all punching drills involving pads, mitts or on the heavy bags! No exceptions! (no one wants your DNA on the equipment)
- All gear must be purchased in the RMSDF pro shops.
Including all Uniform T-shirts, shorts/pants, fight gear, mma gloves and protective hand wraps.
- Student “uniform” must be worn to all Krav Maga classes. KM shirt, pants/shorts?belt and mma gloves for Krav Maga. Anything found on the online proshop may be worn in classes: https://kravmaga-online.com/ No outside gear / shirts allowed
- Any class with only one person attending is subject to cancellation at the instructor’s discretion.
- If you are regularly more then 10-15 minutes late for class it is at the Instructor’s discretion to admit you into class.
The warm-up is imperative for conditioning and injury prevention.
- We are closed on National Holidays and some Douglas County school vacations.* We have already figured these closings into our monthly tuition pricing.
- All membership communications and cancellations must be made in writing or email. **No voicemails or text message of any sort including social media messages
Classroom Attire And Required Krav Maga Gear By Belt Level
Visitors: Casual Workout Attire, Sneakers*, Water, Towel
White Belt: Krav Gear (Krav Maga T-Shirt and Pants), RMSDF MMA Gloves, Sneakers (optional), Groin Protector and Mouth Piece
Yellow Belt All of White Belt and Shin Guards, 16 oz Boxing Gloves
Orange Belt: All of Yellow and Head GearGreen Belt: All of above and HR-1 Training Blade & Training Gun Weapon (in training package) for Green Testing
· All equipment must be purchased at RMSDF.
Classroom Attire ProjectFit
Visitors: Casual Workout Attire, Sneakers* & Workout Towel
Students: Your Favorite Fitness Gear, Water, Towel, Sneakers*
* Everyone must change into workout shoes or make sure their shoes are clean, before stepping onto the training floor. Doing Burpees are bad enough, doing them on a dirty floor really sucks. We strive for a clean gym, not a pigsty.
Thank You !