- When did you join RMSDF?
May of 2017
- Why did you choose RMSDF?
Wanted to learn self defense and have a good work out at the same time
- What changes in your health, physique and overall performance have you seen since starting Krav Maga?
Weight loss, conditioning.
- What advice would you give to someone with regards to starting Krav Maga?
The instructors are awesome! The workout and conditioning combo is well worth it. Stick with it! In a short time you will look back and be able to notice all the positive changes it brings.
- What is your favorite Krav Maga exercise or technique?
The monthly challenge and sparring.
- What is your favorite activity outside of Krav Maga?
Going to the lake and family time.
- What is your proudest accomplishment at Krav Maga?
Passing tests and moving forward and getting better each class.
- Have you made any changes to your diet?
With my schedule it’s tough. But just keep trying to make the best healthy choices and limit the cheating on what I eat.
- Is there something that people would be surprised to know about you?
I have 5 kids and 3 grand children
- What/who inspires you the most?
Motivational stuff. I’m self employed and it can be difficult from time to time to stay motivated and positive every minute of the day. Things can always be worse then what I’m experience at the moment.