New Year Crossfit Challenge
As a gym, how fast can we complete the following ( 31 day “Time cap”):
10,000 Push ups
5,000 Air Squats
2,500 Pull ups
- Anyone can contribute to the total.
- The only scaled movement allowed is a push up from your knees; otherwise
air squats with full depth and unassisted pull ups are the only movements
allowed. ( Kipping and butterfly acceptable )
- The movements that count toward the total must be complete IN
ADDITION TO any planned/completed WOD of the day ( workout reps DO NOT COUNT). Only Work At The Gym Counts
- Once you complete your movements toward the total, place the
appropriate number of tally marks in the box for that exercise ( 1 tally mark
= 10 reps.)
- The coaches will periodically update the totals so everyone can see the progress.